How to Apply
- Select a Home College, then click on the link for your home college portal.
- CCCOnline hosts courses for 13 state community colleges and Dawson Community College in Montana. The first step is to apply and be accepted to one of these colleges – that college then becomes your “home college” where you will pay your tuition to and where your records (transcripts, grades, etc.) will be kept.
- Start a New Application
- Once in the portal, find the link to start a new application. The link might be named “New students”, “Fill out an Application” or “Admissions”
- Follow the Instructions
- The online application will have instructions specific to specific to your selected application type. PLEASE NOTE: You may choose to only partially complete your application at this time and then come back to finish at a later time.
- Check Status of Application
- The application takes approximately two work days to be processed. To check the status – click on the Check Application Status / Finish Application link – from your Home College application page.