The first step to taking CCCOnline courses is to apply to one of our Home Colleges. Choose a Home College which offers the degree or certificate program(s) in which you are interested. You will also want to check the Academic Calendar at registration time to check which courses are offered each semester.
Getting Started is simple:
- Research our Programs and Courses page to locate the program you are interested in.
- Choose a Home College. You will be directed to the Home College portal page where you can find links to the application process and form.
- After completing your application, you will receive a reciept conformation message from your home college.
- Once you have received confirmation from your home college, you may now enroll in CCCOnline courses.
Note: This may take several business days; be sure to ask for an expected timeline for the notification process at registration.
You will need to complete an application if:
- You have never applied to one of CCCOnline’s Home Colleges,
- You have not taken any courses through one of CCCOnline's Home Colleges in the last two years,
- You now want to change your Home College.
Stay on Track!
- Meet with your Home College advisor each semester before registration.
- Make sure you set a college plan as a guide for yourself, this will save you time and money.
- Apply for COF and any other Federal, Grant, or Scholarship opportunities (see your Home College for details).
- Register early to ensure your placement in the course.
- Check on Books and Materials to make sure you have the most current materials available.
- Contact the Program Chair at CCCOnline with any questions about our classes.
- Contact the 24/7 HelpDesk with any technical or access issues, and contact your instructor with course content questions.
How to Apply
Select a Home College
Select a Home College, and then click on the portal link.
What is a Home College?
Start a New Application
Once in the portal, find the link to start a new application. The link might be named "New students", "Fill out an Application" or "Admissions"
Follow the Instructions
The online application will have instructions specific to specific to your selected application type. PLEASE NOTE: You may choose to only partially complete your application at this time and then come back to finish at a later time.
Check Status of Application
The application takes approximately two work days to be processed. To check the status - click on the Check Application Status / Finish Application link - from your Home College application page.