New, Visiting and International Students
The first step to taking courses is to apply to one of our colleges. You will need to complete an application if:
- You have never applied to one the CCCS colleges
- You have not enrolled in any courses through CCCS in the last two years
- You want to change your Home College
Note: You cannot register for courses until you receive confirmation that your application is complete.
How to Apply
- Select a Home College, then click on the link for your home college portal.
- Start a New Application
- Once in your home college portal, find the link to start a new application. The link might be named "New students", "Fill out an Application" or "Admissions"
- Follow the Instructions
- The online application will have instructions specific to your selected application type. PLEASE NOTE: You may choose to only partially complete your application at this time and then come back to finish at a later time.
- Check Status of Application
- The application takes approximately two work days to be processed. To check the status - click on the Check Application Status / Finish Application link - from your Home College application page.