ACC212 – Intermediate Accounting IICredits: 4
Focuses on the theoretical and practical aspects of accounting for long-term liabilities, stockholders` equity, investments, pensions and leases. Includes income tax allocation, financial statement analysis, cash flow statements and accounting methods changes.
Course Sessions and Academic Dates
- no dates found
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Classes Begin – 08/31/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Add – 09/02/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Drop – 09/15/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Withdraw – 11/23/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day of Class – 12/12/2020
Important NOTES pertaining to this courseIt is important that you view ALL notes pertaining to your course.
Please view Notes from the Department Chair and Field Trip/Field Work to see if there are additional requirements for this course.
This online course has the same prerequisite requirements as the on-campus course. Please check your home college catalog or schedule for specific prerequisite information.