BIO112 – Gen College Biology II/Lab: SC1Credits: 5
Continues Biology I. Includes ecology, evolution, classification, structure, and function in plants and animals. This course includes laboratory experience.~~This course is one of the Statewide Guaranteed Transfer courses. GT-SC1
Course Sessions and Academic Dates
- no dates found
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Classes Begin – 08/31/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Add – 09/02/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Drop – 09/15/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Withdraw – 11/23/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day of Class – 12/12/2020
Important NOTES pertaining to this courseIt is important that you view ALL notes pertaining to your course.
This course requires a lab kit. The lab kit fee was included in your tuition and fees, and the lab kit will be ordered after class begins.For additional information on lab kits, including how to order your kit, please see the�Lab Kit FAQ.https://www.ccconline.org/lab-kit-faq/
Please view Notes from the Department Chair and Field Trip/Field Work to see if there are additional requirements for this course.
This online course has the same prerequisite requirements as the on-campus course. Please check your home college catalog or schedule for specific prerequisite information.