CCR094 – Studio 121Credits: 3
Integrates and contextualizes reading and writing strategies tailored to co-requisite ENG 121 coursework. Students will read and understand complex materials, and respond to ideas and information through writing informative and/or persuasive texts.
Course Sessions and Academic Dates
- Summer – Summer Semester (10-week) – Classes Begin – 06/01/2020
- Summer – Summer Semester (10-week) – Last Day to Add – 06/02/2020
- Summer – Summer Semester (10-week) – Last Day to Drop – 06/11/2020
- Summer – Summer Semester (10-week) – Last Day to Withdraw – 07/27/2020
- Summer – Summer Semester (10-week) – Last Day of Class – 08/08/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Classes Begin – 08/31/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Add – 09/02/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Drop – 09/15/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Withdraw – 11/23/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day of Class – 12/12/2020
Important NOTES pertaining to this courseIt is important that you view ALL notes pertaining to your course.
Welcome! We’re so glad you registered for CCR094. This email contains a few important and helpful notes. If you have any questions before the first day of class, please email the Chair of College Prep. Her name is Dr. Davies, and she can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.CCR094/Studio 121 is intended to support you as you take ENG 121. You will explore multiple reading and writing issues common to beginning college students with the goal of becoming better readers and stronger writers. CCR094 is not an ENG 121 tutorial. It is a 3-credit class in which you will work on reading and writing skills. CCR094 is combined with ENG121 into a single shell and together they are worth 6 credits. Be prepared to spend at least 25 hours per week completing all 6 credits.We look forward to a fun semester with you!Yours,Dr. DaviesUpdated 8/2016
Please view Notes from the Department Chair and Field Trip/Field Work to see if there are additional requirements for this course.
This online course has the same prerequisite requirements as the on-campus course. Please check your home college catalog or schedule for specific prerequisite information.