CNG104 – Intro to TCP/IPCredits: 3
Outlines four important networking architectures in corporate environments today - TCP/IP, SNA, AppleTalk, and DNA. Focuses on the major components and functions of each of these architectures as well as methods used to connect different architectures. Provides students with concepts that are important to the field of systems integration, as well as a conceptual basis for understanding network architectures.
Course Sessions and Academic Dates
- Fall – Late Start Courses (10-week) – Classes Begin – 10/05/2020
- Fall – Late Start Courses (10-week) – Last Day to Add – 10/06/2020
- Fall – Late Start Courses (10-week) – Last Day to Drop – 10/15/2020
- Fall – Late Start Courses (10-week) – Last Day to Withdraw – 11/30/2020
- Fall – Late Start Courses (10-week) – Last Day of Class – 12/12/2020
- no dates found
Important NOTES pertaining to this courseIt is important that you view ALL notes pertaining to your course.
Please view Notes from the Department Chair and Field Trip/Field Work to see if there are additional requirements for this course.
This online course has the same prerequisite requirements as the on-campus course. Please check your home college catalog or schedule for specific prerequisite information.