ECE127 – Music/Movement for ChildrenCredits: 1
Focuses on the purposes of incorporating music and movement into the early childhood curriculum. Through active participation with hands-on experiences, students work with the concepts of age and developmental appropriateness when designing fun activities with both subjects.
Course Sessions and Academic Dates
- no dates found
- Spring – FastTrack 2 (6-week) – Classes Begin – 03/30/2020
- Spring – FastTrack 2 (6-week) – Last Day to Add – 03/31/2020
- Spring – FastTrack 2 (6-week) – Last Day to Drop – 04/06/2020
- Spring – FastTrack 2 (6-week) – Last Day to Withdraw – 05/01/2020
- Spring – FastTrack 2 (6-week) – Last Day of Class – 05/09/2020
Important NOTES pertaining to this courseIt is important that you view ALL notes pertaining to your course.
Please view Notes from the Department Chair and Field Trip/Field Work to see if there are additional requirements for this course.
This online course has the same prerequisite requirements as the on-campus course. Please check your home college catalog or schedule for specific prerequisite information.
Course MaterialsIt's time to order your course materials for the Summer 2019 semester.
To place an order, please contact your home college bookstore.
Notes to Students:
This is a digital content course. An optional hard copy text is available. The custom text is loose-leaf and may require the use of a large binder.