ECE127 – Music/Movement for ChildrenCredits: 1
Focuses on the purposes of incorporating music and movement into the early childhood curriculum. Through active participation with hands-on experiences, students work with the concepts of age and developmental appropriateness when designing fun activities with both subjects.
Course Sessions and Academic Dates
- no dates found
- Spring – FastTrack 2 (6-week) – Classes Begin – 04/01/2019
- Spring – FastTrack 2 (6-week) – Last Day to Add – 04/02/2019
- Spring – FastTrack 2 (6-week) – Last Day to Drop – 04/08/2019
- Spring – FastTrack 2 (6-week) – Last Day to Withdraw – 05/03/2019
- Spring – FastTrack 2 (6-week) – Last Day of Class – 05/11/2019
Important NOTES pertaining to this courseIt is important that you view ALL notes pertaining to your course.
This online course has the same prerequisite requirements as the on-campus course. Please check your home college catalog or schedule for specific prerequisite information.
Our Technology Requirements for CCCOnline courses can be found at (https://www.ccconline.org/technology-requirements/).