EDU222 – Effective TeachingCredits: 1
Credits: 1 Focuses on strategies for becoming an effective teacher. Topics include course goals and objectives, the first day, planning a lesson, higher levels of thought, test design and grading, assessment, and teaching and learning styles.
Course Sessions and Academic Dates
- Summer – FastTrack 1 (6-week) – Classes Begin – 06/15/2020
- Summer – FastTrack 1 (6-week) – Last Day to Add – 06/16/2020
- Summer – FastTrack 1 (6-week) – Last Day to Drop – 06/22/2020
- Summer – FastTrack 1 (6-week) – Last Day to Withdraw – 07/17/2020
- Summer – FastTrack 1 (6-week) – Last Day of Class – 07/25/2020
- no dates found
Important NOTES pertaining to this courseIt is important that you view ALL notes pertaining to your course.
Please view Notes from the Department Chair and Field Trip/Field Work to see if there are additional requirements for this course.
This online course has the same prerequisite requirements as the on-campus course. Please check your home college catalog or schedule for specific prerequisite information.