MAN241 – Project Management in Organizations���Credits: 3
Investigates the concepts and applicability of project management within organizations. It examines the unique nature of the project management structure including its emphasis on integrated decision making throughout a lifecycle of a product from the planning, implementing, monitoring, and controlling phases. Emphasis is on the processes of initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing activities of project management.
Course Sessions and Academic Dates
- no dates found
- Spring – FastTrack 1 (6-week) – Classes Begin – 02/10/2020
- Spring – FastTrack 1 (6-week) – Last Day to Add – 02/11/2020
- Spring – FastTrack 1 (6-week) – Last Day to Drop – 02/17/2020
- Spring – FastTrack 1 (6-week) – Last Day to Withdraw – 03/13/2020
- Spring – FastTrack 1 (6-week) – Last Day of Class – 03/21/2020
Important NOTES pertaining to this courseIt is important that you view ALL notes pertaining to your course.
Please view Notes from the Department Chair and Field Trip/Field Work to see if there are additional requirements for this course.
This online course has the same prerequisite requirements as the on-campus course. Please check your home college catalog or schedule for specific prerequisite information.