Marshall & Middle Fork Fires – Support and Resources
Below are resources that have been compiled to help those affected by the Marshall and Middle Fork fires. We will continue to add resources available to our community to help navigate and recover from this critical incident.
Boulder County Fire Resources
- Updates on evacuation centers
- Red Cross of Colorado
- Emergency financial assistance application form
- Sister Carmen Community Center can be contacted directly at 303-665-4342.
Financial Aid and Donations
- Fund for Colorado Buffalo alumni athletes and their families can be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Boulder Community Foundation has established a fund for fire victims – Boulder County Wildfire Fund.
- Boulder Community Foundation – ColoradoGives.org
- Colorado Responds
- Boulder Office of Emergency Management – Most current information blog
Home and Property Damage Resources
- Resources, instructions and guides on how to navigate insurance and property loss
- Facebook group making “sifter boxes” to help people who lost their homes sift through the rubble for valuables.
- Safety tips and information for cleaning up after a fire
- Spreadsheet of people offering and asking for mutual aid, can be contacted directly. (Mostly temporary places to stay.)
- Reddit thread of people offering rides, food and places for people and pets to stay temporarily
- Sign up for trauma informed counseling for Boulder Valley School District students
- Colorado Crises Services: Hotline number is 1-844-493-8255
- Lost and found pets Facebook page
- Boulder Humane Society lost and found
- Horse relocation Facebook group
- Local referrals – Colorado 211 (dial 211 or google ‘Colorado 211’)
- FEMA Assistance – https://www.disasterassistance.gov/get-assistance/ﬁnd-assistance
- Boulder Walk-in Disaster Assistance Center
Homeowners Insurance Assistance
- DORA – Insurance questions
- DORA – Post-disaster claims guide
- United Policyholders – Roadmap to Recovery: Marshall Fire