MGD133 – Graphic Design ICredits: 3
Credits: 3 Focuses upon the study of design layout and conceptual elements concerning graphic design projects such as posters, advertisements, logos, and brochures.
Course Sessions and Academic Dates
- no dates found
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Classes Begin – 08/31/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Add – 09/02/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Drop – 09/15/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Withdraw – 11/23/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day of Class – 12/12/2020
Important NOTES pertaining to this courseIt is important that you view ALL notes pertaining to your course.
Hello MGD 133 Students!
For this course, you'll be expected to be able to either take pictures of your sketches, or scan the sketches in using a scanner.
The focus in this course is on design using the Adobe Creative Cloud. Additionally, this course includes several real-time meetings online with the instructor.
Please check prerequisites at your home college.
Have a successful semester!
For more information, please contact:
Kathleen Hagerty, Program Chair
Computer Technologies, CCCOnline
Please view Notes from the Department Chair and Field Trip/Field Work to see if there are additional requirements for this course.
This online course has the same prerequisite requirements as the on-campus course. Please check your home college catalog or schedule for specific prerequisite information.