THE105 – Theater Appreciation: GT-AH1Credits: 3
Credits: 3 Provides an opportunity to discover, analyze, and evaluate all aspects of the theatre experience: scripts, acting, directing, staging, history, criticism, and theory. This is a statewide Guaranteed Transfer course in the GT-AH1 category.
Course Sessions and Academic Dates
- no dates found
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Classes Begin – 08/31/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Add – 09/02/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Drop – 09/15/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Withdraw – 11/23/2020
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day of Class – 12/12/2020
Important NOTES pertaining to this courseIt is important that you view ALL notes pertaining to your course.
Please view Notesfrom the Department Chair and Field Trip/Field Work to see if there areadditional requirements for this course.
This online coursehas the same prerequisite requirements as the on-campus course. Please checkyour home college catalog or schedule for specific prerequisite information.