How to Register
CCCS students (students with a current S-Number) register for online courses the same way they register for any other course.
You register and pay for classes through your home college. Your home college will be your official college of record and all credits earned in a CCCOnline class will be part of your home college official record.
- Login using your Student ID and password
- Select the “Student Tab”
- Under “Registration Tools” select the link to “Add or Drop Classes”
- Select the appropriate term. Only those terms currently open for registration will be available
- To search for a class, click on the Class Search button.
To look for CCCOnline classes, you can use the “Advanced Search” feature and look for the “CCCOnline” Campus”.
- To add a class, enter CRN in the Add Class Worksheet and click “SUBMIT CHANGES”.
- Click on View Detailed Student Schedule link to print a copy and confirm your registration.