You register and pay for classes through your home college. Your home college will be your official college of record and all credits earned in a CCCOnline class will be part of your home college official record.
- Login using your Student ID and password
- Select the “Student Tab”
- Under “Registration Tools” select the link to “Add or Drop Classes”
- Select the appropriate term. Only those terms currently open for registration will be available
- To search for a class, click on the Class Search button.
To look for CCCOnline classes, you can use the “Advanced Search” feature and look for the “CCCOnline” Campus”.
- To add a class, enter CRN in the Add Class Worksheet and click “SUBMIT CHANGES”.
- Click on View Detailed Student Schedule link to print a copy and confirm your registration.