Adding a Course
Adding a course
Adding a course to your schedule occurs prior to or on the Last Day to Add (see All Semester Academic Dates). Courses are added through your Home College portal. Your home college will be your official college of record. All credits earned in a CCCOnline class will be part of your home college official record.
- Go to your Home College Portal
- Login using your Student ID and password
- Select the “Student Tab”
- Under “Registration Tools” select the link to “Add or Drop Classes”
- Select the appropriate term. Only those terms currently open for registration will be available
- To search for a class, click on the Class Search button.
To look for CCCOnline classes, you can use the “Advanced Search” feature and look for the “CCCOnline Campus”.
- To add a class, enter CRN in the Add Class Worksheet and click “SUBMIT CHANGES”.
- Click on View Detailed Student Schedule link to print a copy and confirm your registration.