Dropping / Withdrawing From a Course
Dropping a course occurs prior to or on the Last Day to Drop, as listed on the Academic Calendar. If you drop a course prior to or on the Last Day to Drop, you are entitled to a full refund of your course tuition (some fees may be non-refundable, please check with your home college for a listing of non-refundable fees). The course will NOT appear on your official transcript.
Withdrawing from a course occurs after the Last Day to Drop and prior to or on the Last Day to Withdraw, as listed on the Academic Calendar. If you withdraw from a course you will NOT receive a refund for your tuition or any fees and a grade of “W” will appear on your official course transcript for the course.
Classes must be dropped or withdrawn via your home college. Instructors cannot do this for students. Please contact your Home College if you have any questions about how to drop or withdraw from a course.
Instructions: To Drop/Withdraw from a Course
- Start at your Home College’s web site and go to the login area for your student account.
- Enter your assigned Student ID (begins with an S) and PIN (both the same as you used to register).
- On the Main Menu page click on Student Services.
- Click on the Registration Menu link
- Click on the Add or Drop Classes link.
- Choose the current term under Select a Term.
- Click Submit.
- You will now see your current schedule
- Select Drop Web in the dropdown box beneath Action under Current Schedule
- Click Submit Changes at the bottom of the page
- If the date is after the Last Day to Drop and prior to or on the Last Day to Withdraw, as listed on the Academic Calendar , you will be withdrawn from the course and a grade of “W” will be posted to your official transcript for the course.