Become a Student
- Choose a Colorado Community College System (CCCS) college or Dawson Community College and fill out an application on their website.
- The chosen college becomes your “home college” where you will pay tuition and where your records will be kept.
- Non-Colorado residents, choose a college that accepts students from your state of residence.
- Fill out the admissions application on the college’s website.
- CCCS colleges don’t charge an application fee and have an open admissions policy.
- Follow up.
- After submitting your application, the college you applied to will reach out with further instructions.
- Once admitted into a college, you will receive a student number or “S-Number” and you will be eligible to register for CCCOnline courses.
Once a Student
Once you become a student at a CCCS college or at Dawson Community College, you are eligible to register for CCCOnline courses. Visit our Register for CCCOnline Courses page for more information.
Unsure of your status or need assistance? Contact a CCCOnline student success representative.
Colorado Community Colleges
CCCOnline partners with the Colorado Community Colleges. Select one of the colleges as your home college and complete their online application.