MAN243 – Project Management in ActionCredits: 3
Introduces major activities and tools in Project Management related to resources, risk and quality. There is a heavy focus to provide how to manage the human element of project management. Specific Project Management tools and methodologies are introduced and used
Course Sessions and Academic Dates
- no dates found
- Spring – FastTrack 2 (6-week) – Classes Begin – 03/29/2021
- Spring – FastTrack 2 (6- week) – Last Day of Class – 05/08/2021
- Spring – FastTrack 2 (6- week) – Last Day to Add – 03/30/2021
- Spring – FastTrack 2 (6- week) – Last Day to Drop – 04/05/2021
- Spring – FastTrack 2 (6- week) – Last Day to Withdraw – 04/30/2021
Important NOTES pertaining to this courseIt is important that you view ALL notes pertaining to your course.
Please view Notes from the Department Chair and Field Trip/Field Work to see if there are additional requirements for this course.
This online course has the same prerequisite requirements as the on-campus course. Please check your home college catalog or schedule for specific prerequisite information.