MGD1013 – Adobe InDesignCredits: 3
Credits: 3 Introduces students to InDesign, a page layout program which integrates seamlessly with other Adobe design programs. InDesign delivers creative freedom and productivity to DTP. Class discussions and independent projects supplement hands-on classroom work.
Course Sessions and Academic Dates
- Summer – Summer Semester (10-week) – Classes Begin – 05/30/2023
- Summer – Summer Semester (10-week) – Last Day to Add – 05/31/2023
- Summer – Summer Semester (10-week) – Last Day to Drop – 06/09/2023
- Summer – Summer Semester (10-week) – Last Day to Withdraw – 07/24/2023
- Summer – Summer Semester (10-week) – Last Day of Class – 08/05/2023
- Summer – Summer Semester (10-week) – Last Day of Class – 08/06/2022
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Classes Begin – 08/29/2022
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Add – 08/31/2022
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Drop – 09/13/2022
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day to Withdraw – 11/21/2022
- Fall – Full Semester (15-week) – Last Day of Class – 12/10/2022
- Spring – Full Semester (15-week) – Classes Begin – 01/23/2023
- Spring – Full Semester (15- week) – Last Day to Add – 01/25/2023
- Spring – Full Semester (15- week) – Last Day to Withdraw – 04/17/2023
- Spring – Full Semester (15- week) – Last Day to Drop – 02/07/2023
- Spring – Full Semester (15- week) – Last Day of Class – 05/06/2023
Important NOTES pertaining to this courseIt is important that you view ALL notes pertaining to your course.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS COURSE, PLEASE CONTACT
Kate Hagerty, Program Chair
Computer Technologies CCCOnline
Hello Multimedia Students!
Welcome to a new semester, and thank you for enrolling through CCCOnline's MGD1011, MGD1012, MGD1013 (formerly MGD111, 112, or 114) course.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you to make sure you have access to the correct version of the Adobe software for this semester. The textbook for your course is an EBOOK and you will be using Adobe software version CC. An older version (CS6 or older) is not acceptable.
**Important*** You may be asked to install a slightly older version of the software so that it matches the textbook descriptions and steps. You can purchase the Creative Cloud subscription from the subscription plan direct from Adobe via http://cccs.onthehub.com.You can choose to use the Multimedia lab at your home college, if they have one. You will need to contact your college and see what is available. Generally, Multimedia Labs are separate from the general Computer Labs on campus. It is your responsibility to have available to you a computer that can run the necessary software for your Multimedia class.
In order to succeed in an online Multimedia or Computer Web-Based course, you need to know how to install software, navigate the Internet, and perform basic computer-related tasks. Your MGD class from CCCOnline this semester uses an EBOOK, accessed from within the CCCOnline D2L system. You will click a link within the course, and it will take you to the textbook, which is separate from D2L. You may need to create a student account quickly before accessing the book. Access your book as soon as you can get into your course to make sure everything works properly. This online access provides you with additional activities and materials to help you learn the application. You can purchase an optional hardcopy textbook from your college bookstore.
May you have a very successful semester!
If you have any questions or comments, you can contact:
Kate Hagerty, CCCOnline
Computer Technologies Program Chair
Please view Notes from the Department Chair and Field Trip/Field Work to see if there are additional requirements for this course.
This online course has the same prerequisite requirements as the on-campus course. Please check your home college catalog or schedule for specific prerequisite information.