CCCOnline offers 24×7 web-based tutoring services through TutorMe. Students can access this service by clicking the Resources dropdown arrow in the top navigation bar on their course home page and clicking TutorMe (24×7 tutoring). If a student is having trouble accessing TutorMe, contact the 24×7 Help Desk or Contact Us.
With TutorMe, students:
- Will be matched with a tutor that is right for them
- Will receive one-on-one help
- Can save their favorite tutors and come back to them again and again
- Can receive help with writing essays, citations, and proofreading
Academic Support and Tutoring at CCCS Colleges
Academic and tutoring resources are offered at all CCCS Colleges including organizational help, writing centers, and libraries. Students, please familiarize yourself with the resources offered at your home college.
CCCOnline Library offers many additional resources that offer research, writing, and citation guidance. Students can access these resources clicking on Research Guides on the CCCOnline Library page.
CCCOnline Librarian Recommended Guides:
- LibGuides – locate a research guide on nearly every subject
- Library DIY – DIY answers for some of your common research questions
- Research from a Distance – information for doing research at a distance
- NoodleTools: Citation Tools – helps create citations in MLA, APA, and Chicago/Turabian style and more!