CCCOnline Webinars are synchronous, online sessions that use the web conferencing software WebEx. We offer webinars regularly on a variety of topics including effective online teaching, academic technology, and news, events, or culture related to CCCOnline or the Colorado Community College System. These sessions may be presented in “lightning” (20-minute) or one-hour formats.
You may browse past recordings at our Webinar Archive.
Webinar Registration Process
- Register for upcoming webinars through the CCCOnline Training and Professional Development Database. Note registration is required and closes two days before the webinar’s start date.
- For detailed instructions on how to register for upcoming webinars, visit the Registration Page.
- After you register, you will receive login instructions and webinar preparation information the day prior to the webinar.
Preparing for Webinar Attendance
- To view the minimum computer requirements for attending a webinar, visit minimum system requirements for WebEx.
- To run a test WebEx session on your computer to ensure your system is set up properly, visit Test WebEx and enter your name and an email address.
- All sessions begin promptly at their designated time. Participants are encouraged to test their computers and equipment ahead of time to set up microphones and become familiar with the webinar technology (e.g. raising hand, chat, etc.). Participants also are encouraged to enter webinars 15 minutes before the start time to ensure a timely start of the webinar.
- Please log in with your first and last name so a record of attendance can be made.
If you attend a live webinar, we encourage you to complete the Professional Development Feedback Survey.
If you have a suggestion for a webinar, please contact CCCOnline’s Training & Professional Development team: email@example.com.